Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 6 November 2016

My Other Life

Like a lot of other people involved in this thing of ours, I work in education.  And, like a lot of other people who work in education and are involved in this thing of ours I teach history.

The only reason I mention this is that I know a lot of you do Dark Ages and Medieval gaming so I just wanted to point you towards one of my other projects:


To help my students revise I do podcasts and this year that's included a lot of medieval stuff. For anyone looking for groovy stuff on the Godwins, the Landwasters and Raven Feeders at Fulford Gate and the various rebellions against William it's there if you want it: http://revisionisthistory.podbean.com/e/1066-part-iv-the-year-of-three-battles/

There's also lots of 20th century stuff but that's mainly political so of less use to Wargamers.

1 comment: