Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Wednesday 26 July 2017

They're in the room!


"According to the auspex, they're already in the room...."

"That's it, Brother. Game over... Game over, man!"




Another couple of the Space Hulk Terminators. These are again, lovely miniatures to paint up and I'm really happy with how they've turned out. I'm not sure how much of that is down to my skill and how much is down to the sculpts, though. 

I decided to see how the whole team would look with decent scenery...





I think they're coming together quite well. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your last statement. They are indeed coming together quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! Very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely work, judging by your previous figures it isn't just the sculpting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete