Sorry for the long radio silence - yet another Ofsted inspection.
However, work has continued apace on my son's Lizardmen - specifically the Carnosaur.
As with the previous one, I set to work with the airbrush. But this time I did it over a white primer, giving a much more vibrant colour.
A couple of filters and pin washes help add a little more depth
And then some purple stripes.
Final daylight colour check on the skin before detailing and the base reveal it to be... well, blimey. A bit on the bright side.
Helped along the way by having come company when I paint; and, as an added bonus, I found a use for those bloody mantic orcs.
Here's the final beast with the base and detailing done.