Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Friday 3 August 2018

Tom, Bert and William



I picked these up second hand for my son - as they're his favourite things from both the film and the book of the Hobbit - and set about painting them up.



I painted them in a similar way to the Goblin King with layers of skin glazed on to top of each other to give some depth. Overall, I'm very happy with how they came out.

I also dug out and finished up some Fighting Uruk Hai for the new Lord of the Rings rules.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks- sorry I'm not relying to all comments- on holiday in the middle of Wales and very intermittent internet access.

      Delete
  2. Really excellent Skin effect..very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete