Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 27 October 2018

Realms of Battle

As I mentioned earlier, my wife noticed how much I was enjoying painting scenery and so treated me to a couple of the Realms of Battle tiles which were made available for armies on parade.

First, the Age of Sigmar one. I painted this with the same tones as the necropolis scenery I did for the Caliburn Fall setting. I now have a lovely little set up for AOS games.








Second, one of the sector imperialis ones, which I painted up to match the Kill Team scenery. This involved a lot of weathing powders!

























I really enjoyed these and certainly wouldn't be averse to picking up a couple more next year.


1 comment:

  1. Cool, I particularly like the weathering effects on the 40K one, nice work on both on them though.

    ReplyDelete