Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 26 January 2019

Boing... Boing..... BOING... BOINGboingBOINGboingBOING

My wife knows me well.


Many years ago, when we needed cash in a hurry, I flogged my old metal squigs on eBay for a quick return. Although necessary, I've always regretted it.

For my Birthday this year, she got me some new ones. These are the first three testers; I wanted to work out the bases and also to see how my goblins would look with blue skin instead of the traditional green.



I've also decided to make them riotously multicolour because, frankly, if you're not going to have fun, why bother with gobbos?











I also have some ideas for the next few that should be entertaining.





6 comments:

  1. Multicolor works here ... imagine them rushing the enemy. It would be like an epic color explosion of My Little Pony proportions. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those colours! I love what you did here, really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. The sculpts are super dynamic and I've always been partial to mushrooms as scenic elements. I agree with the others that the multi colour looks great. A fine choice and execution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue skin works well. Nice work overall, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! Super colourful is a wonderful look for Gobbos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete