Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Friday 26 April 2019

The Way Is Shut

"The way is shut. It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the time comes. The way is shut."




This was another simple painting project after the massive conversion job on the Knight. I've been meaning to get round to these for a while - indeed I played with some Glow In the Dark pigment for them a while ago  - but in the event I decided to just crack out the airbrush.





Three colours mixed in various shades for coats, a wash and then a final highlight over spray and voila! Two complete warbands of the Dead of Dunharrow.


7 comments:

  1. I like the way those turned out- I think I might steal your approach for my own when the time comes to paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! Really, really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice result, they certainly stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely impressive. Looks great alone but even better with Aragorn.

    ReplyDelete