Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 28 December 2019

Stalkers

I took advantage of the Games Workshop Made to Order offer a month or so ago to treat myself to some Morgul Stalkers for Battle Companies games.




These were painted entirely with the new Contrast paints except the metallics. This time I experimented with mixing some different colours together or layering them for different skin tones.

They are rapidly becoming a must have tool in my arsenal as they replicate my usual painting method but without having to zenithal Prime or mess about with different thinners.

3 comments:

  1. Love the moody effect on these, cracking work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on these chaps. I am yet to try the contrast paints, may be something for this year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice contrast work for what essentially is a very dark monotone color on the clothing.

    ReplyDelete