Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Thursday 26 February 2015

Still alive - just!

Just to let you know that the blog isn't dead although I feel it. I appear to have come down with the bubonic plague and so have spent the last week more or less bedridden. I even got sent home from work because my boss thought I was about to cough up a lung. No painting has been done therefore, or even any construction.

I'm hoping to get the next unit for the Neville retinue built so hopefully I'll have something better than hypochondria to report by the end of the week.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, mate. Two days ago I said to the Missus, "The flu shot must have worked, because I've gotten through the whole winter without getting sick."
    Never say stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now just remember to take in the letter from your wife, when you get back to school, stating that you were actually ill and not playing truant.

    Just think of all those small circles next your name in the daily register ;)

    ReplyDelete