Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 6 September 2015

Hail Mary Pass

I got the yellow on to the shoulder pads and leggings. As per usual, yellow is a tricky colour even with the pre-shading. 

So a chestnut wash, followed by another block of flat yellow gives a solid block of colour. Here you can see the whole team almost finished apart from the stripe on the trousers and the belt buckle.


Here's a blitzer in a bit more detail.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the bases done along with the detail and then that's both teams from the box done. Expect decent photographs probably at the weekend when I have decent light. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ta. There's always that lovely sense of accomplishment when you get a halfway decent red, yellow or white.

      Delete
  2. Cool stuff
    You'll be on the lookout for two more blitzers now though, will you?
    I never had any success playing Humans. But then I never had much success with any team. Doh! :D

    ReplyDelete