Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Rats in the Walls

The two Skaven Deathrunners from Silver Tower: this was a little annoying as, for gameplay reasons, the two miniatures had to be identical - and I hate having duplicates.




The big experiment here was in using some more of the Fluorescent paints in order to create the idea of a glowing warpstone dagger:


Not many to go now!

7 comments:

  1. Well it certainly looks like it is glowing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite stunning. They remind me of giant reptilian rats at a rave. Love the colours on the bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these Silver Tower lot are looking a bit rave-tastic!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete