Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 18 March 2018

Garrek's Reavers





After finishing the Stormcast half of the box set it didn't take long to get on to the Khorne flakes.








These were, again, nicely sculpted minis with a great sense of movement and dynamism so I didn't see much point in converting them.

The game is now almost ready to play fully painted except.... well there are those impassable hexes...

6 comments:

  1. They are a truly terrifying bunch of chaps! Cracking work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, sir! Does this mean your blog is back out of mothballs?

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I think Arnulf is my favourite of the lot. I'm just finishing off Garrek at the moment, and contemplating blocking terrain, so interested in seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually just finished them - just bits from the box but I've seen some nice stuff done with the new azyrite ruins.

      Delete
  3. Great work sir! That skin tone look you painted gives them sort of a primal warrior look which befits them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin tones are really great. Lovely work on all of them.

    ReplyDelete