Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Courtiers of the Harrowed King




These are the undead followers of the Harrowed King.

My idea here to ensure that the palette didn't become too monotonous was that the Dead of different realms would look different; so the dead of the Realm of Fire would be fire wraiths, the Realm of Life would a vibrant green and the realm of Shadows would be a murky mist. I couldn't think of anything from the other realms that wouldn't require gross physical reconstruction which I will do for any of my own undead that I end up getting.

4 comments:

  1. The whole approach is ace, I really like the decisions you made here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly avoided monotony and yet still achieved spectral - brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work on these, certainly eye catching!

    ReplyDelete