Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 23 May 2015

And so mote it be...

I popped The Outlaw Josey Wales on and Clint inspired me to man up and get on with it. 


All base colours and shading done. Just highlights and the armour glaze to do and a touch of detail here and there. I've decided to add a few tattoos here and there to help give some character to the linesmen who are, after all, all the same sculpts: 

Quite happy for an hour or so's work. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work for an hour spent. The hardly look like the same bunch of Boyz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bill. Coming along nicely, I hope.

      Delete
  2. Those are looking really well.
    Guess what? I've got man flu! :'(

    ReplyDelete