Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Thursday 28 May 2015

Saruman of Many Shades of Off White

Whilst digging through the garage I found some miniatures long thought lost. I was particularly happy to find these chaps as I was generally happy with the paintjob at the time. As it is, just needed a couple of glazes to bring it up to my current standards:


Saruman

I was also able to finish the last couple of details and varnish big Al


Al

Next up, finish off a long delayed project...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Those Lord of the Rings characters are what led me to take my first tentative steps into this wonderful hobby - I wonder where I put mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't a single one of the Perry character sculpts that isn't a little work of art. They're all a joy to paint.

      Delete