Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 2 September 2018

Down, down in Goblin Town


Clap! Snap! the black crack!
Grib, grab! Pinch, nab!
And down, down to Goblin town
You go, my lad!

Clash, crash! Crush, smash!
Hammer and tongs! Knocker and gongs!
Pound, pound, down underground!
Ho, ho! my lad!

Swish, smack! Whip crack!
Batter and beat! Yammer and bleat!
Work, work! Nor dare to shirk,
While Goblins quaff, and Goblins laugh,
Round and round far underground

Below, my lad!



Clearing the decks of a few bits and pieces ready for the new edition of Middle Earth, these are a few Goblins that the Good Lady Who Must Obeyed got me a present in a model shop sale. 

I must say, I had enormous fun painting them. Each one of the twisted little buggers oozes character. The 12 here will make a good Battle Company. 


And I thought we'd see how they looked with Daddy:




And with a few opponents...



Finally just a heads up - at the time of posting there's still 3 days left on the Humble Bundle of the One Ring RPG - that's a huge amount of stuff for £12.

3 comments: