Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 9 March 2019

March of the Ents

To go with my Treebread, I decided to get another Ent. This one built for my wife as the Ents are here favourite bit of Middle Earth. Given that she's a redhead, there was really only one colour scheme I could go for...







Interestingly, there's a spare head and two spare arms in the kit. I reckon I could use the same method I use for making trees to make a third ent, which is more or less a 500 point army for Middle Earth....

7 comments:

  1. A lovely autumnal silver birch finish. I like it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall foliage looks great, as does the base. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BurĂ¡rum, that's magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The march of the ents is also my wifes favourite bit from the films

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing - might steal the idea to mix my ents up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work, truly fitting paint job for the subject matter at hand.

    ReplyDelete