Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 3 December 2017

Bits and Pieces and the Next Gen

As I said a while ago, although the blog lay fallow for a few weeks, I was busy.

First, I finished off the Silver Tower set:








And I also started playing Silver Tower with the eldest.







Who, around the time of Halloween asked if I had any skeletons; I raided the bits box and made him these:



He also chose the colour scheme for these, which I have taken to calling the Hounds of Liberace:




Finally, and possibly most importantly; we popped into the local GW to pick up some supplies and the manager gave him a tester miniature to paint, which he duly did: so here is my five year old's first painted and based miniature:



He's asked for some more :)



6 comments:

  1. Great beasties!

    And the lad's done a lovely job with his painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has, hasn't he? Not bad for a 5yo! His next two are quite interesting too.

      Delete
  2. Those Silver Tower miniatures really are rather impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That whole set is absolutely full of cracking miniatures.

      Delete
  3. I like Liberaces hounds, lovely Moorcock feel which is good and your sons painting is great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on the minis. Even when the minis are put in a group, the colors do not clash and work well together.

    ReplyDelete