Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Tuesday 25 August 2015

CHAAAAAARGE!



So last night I popped the rest of the Doctor Who story on the DVD that I was using for reference for the Third Doctor and Brigadier (The Green Death, fact fans) and made a final push on the medieval project.

The Perry mounted men at arms box is just as good as their other WotR sets; a massive amount of options and plenty of bits left over. The variation allows for some very dynamic poses and lots of potential for conversion.

So here we have the first Lion Rampant unit of 6:


And here is the second:

As an example, here is the only major conversion I did with these: 


all that was done was a slight reposition on the base - the posing of the rider, legs and horse-head was done purely with mixing and matching the different bits of the kit to get the desired effect.

The plan is to get these undercoated and done today and tomorrow.

2 comments: