Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Thursday 12 March 2015

Good News, Everyone!


I'm actually happier than I can say; earlier this week I had to pop to the Good Lady Er Indoors' grandad's to procure some coats that we'd left in his loft before the house move. What should I notice, then, but a bit bag that was curiously unmarked.

A quick peer within revealed a treasure trove of all the miniatures and model kits I thought lost a year or more ago. It'll take a while to sort through but the two most immediate finds were:



Gobboes from a long ago army - netters, doom divers and squig herders



A mighty Marauder war machine.- it looks to be complete and with two crews for some reason:



That's a nice little find. But the single best thing? My Bloodbowl team, bought with the release of 5th edition:





This team will be my reward for finishing the Lion Rampant. Shortly followed by the construction of a new pitch.

Now, if  you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch some Robin of Sherwood.

2 comments:

  1. Oldhammery goodness! That's what I call a real find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely old school stuff, innit? Ah, the memories. I'm properly chuffed.

      Delete