Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Wednesday 6 March 2019

"All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by..."

We have lost the beacons, and the shadows lengthen. The company and I have spoken, and we are agreed: profit will pay second fiddle to survival. We will return home. Someday, somehow, we willl return home.



I've had an idea for some Kharadron Overlords for a while - a single sky ship, lost and far away from their home port, trying to find a way out of the realm of Shadows. This is very simly a test piece to try and nail down the colour scheme and also a test for a realm of Metal basing scheme.

I was going for a utilitarian look on the uniforms of the dwarf, although I am considerignhaving a mix of uniforms to suggest this is end of a skyfleet.

The base was made with sprue and a purple metallic paint.

3 comments: