Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Friday 23 December 2016

Fell Wargs

As regular readers of my dispatches from the front line of gaming ADHD will be aware, my Eldest son has developed something of an affinity with orcs. Specifically the Warg riders from The Lord of the Rings. As I mentioned in my previous post I picked up a box of warg riders from eBay last week. He immediately started hassling me to build them.

So here are the first three of the new batch along with the two originals.  A relatively quick paint job as they are likely to be played with quite hard.

I did however, now I've got the knack of it, string all their bows.







There's one more possible post before Christmas but otherwise have a lovely time.

2 comments:

  1. Those look really nice. I'd have definitely been playing with them if I'd had them as a child, as they're far nicer than the unpainted plastic WW2 toy soldiers that I had countless hours of fun with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sir, stringing the bows really sets them apart.

    ReplyDelete