Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Wednesday 24 April 2019

"Stay on target... stay on target..."










After finishing the massive project that was the Chaos Knight I needed a little palate cleanser so knocked off this lovely little Bandai kit. Don't let the tiny size fool you (yes, that is a penny!). It went together like a dream and was a joy to paint.

Weathering was.by doing a base coat of dark grey and then sponging liquid mask on before applying the main coat.

6 comments:

  1. There must be a secret `blogger Y Wing challenge', that's the second one I have seen this week. Great job of my favourite star wars fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, no kidding, that's tiny. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable work at such a small scale!

    ReplyDelete