Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Friday 26 December 2014

The Next Generation

I thought I'd share what Santa brought for the Elder Child (currently aged 2); operating on the assumption that I need to groom him for gaming duties before he's too much older he got two fisher price castles - one for goodies and one for the baddies.

But more importantly he got this - his first Orc. 


I am so proud. 

The castle even comes with a little catapult and ladder so I can teach him the rudiments of siege warfare. 

2 comments:

  1. "Waaagh!" or does he already know that one? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a one person rampaging Orc horde, so he's got the Waaaaaaagh concept down pat.

      Delete