This was built out of the legs of the Sentinel I had left over from the Green Baron and a shell we picked up on a family holiday to Scotland a couple of years ago. The face was sculpted as was the innards out of sculpy. The rest was constructed of odds and ends.
The painting was all done with a brush, lots of wet blending for a sufficiently organic finish.
The rigging was set up in such a way as to suggest that the whole thing is being puppeteered by the Nurgling because who doesn't love Nurglings?
This is another one I am quite happy with.



















This is just brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank You, sir.
DeleteWOW!!! Very inventive and executed. That is something Special!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paul
DeleteWow ! I mean what else can you say. Truly awesome and inspired.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it!
DeleteThis is simply the best example of a Chaotic beast I've ever met. Bravo!!
ReplyDeleteHigh praise indeed!
DeleteVery creative idea, fantastically executed!
ReplyDeleteThanks Preach. I like to start from nothing and let it evolve do i cant really take any credit for creative ideas.
DeleteAmazing creatures, love it!
ReplyDeletePettie | www.imindesign.de
Thanks Pettie
DeleteTotally twisted & amazing! Well done indeed!
ReplyDeleteCheers Terry
DeleteAwesome, awesome work. Just wow!
ReplyDeleteThank you. You're making me blush :-)
DeleteThank you. You're making me blush :-)
DeleteGreat looking nurgle creature, really nice and inventive!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thanks Iain.
DeleteThanks Iain.
DeleteGreat looking nurgle creature, really nice and inventive!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat is rather splendid. Very well done
ReplyDelete