Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Monday 24 April 2017

The Beast In Me

The beast in me
Has had to learn to live with pain
And how to shelter from the rain
And in the twinkling of an eye
Might have to be restrained
God help the beast in me

-Johnny Cash



Beastmen have always been interesting and the Silver Tower gives us birdy-beastmen in the shape of the Tzangors.

Unfortuntely, I don't have any WIP shots of these as I was racing along trying to meet my self imposed target of finishing the entire Silver Tower box before the end of the easter holidays. I did again convert them all so that there were no duplicates.

They were painted in the same way as the other Tzeentch figures; washes and glazes and a lot of grime and corrosion on the metals.





And here's all the followers of the Changer of Ways in one group:





2 comments: