Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 5 October 2014

Plugs

I'd just like to thank fellow History teacher and all round good egg Michael Awdrey for his plug of this blog - check out his wonderful work here.

I'd also like to echo his pointer towards Mike's Random Wargames Meanderings which is currently infecting me with a bad case of shinybloodyitis in terms of a SAGA warband.

While we're on the subject, I'd highly recommend Random Encounters for the most creative take on historical zombies for Zomtober I've ever seen.

My next project is, indeed, going to be a little Hammer Horror but is unlikely to be finished for Zomtober. Perhaps I can claim it as Novzomber or something.

3 comments: