Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Oops.

I just popped on to Warlord Games to buy a miniature for the next little project. Given that the postage is £4 for any order under £10 I may have ended up spending a little more than I intended in order to feel like I got my money's worth.

On the plus side, it does give me a focus for the next thing after the next thing while I plan the next thing after that. Without giving anything away, I'll simply say that what we do in life echoes in eternity.

4 comments:

  1. And what goodies were acquired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they turn up we want a picture of the haul, with a 'how much you intended to spend' sign next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be fair it wasn't that bad. I wanted one particular mini and ended up spending £12.

    And that's pretty much how much it would cost for one GW Finecast mini anyway, so...

    ReplyDelete